Thursday 25 February 2010

Leona Lewis - I Got You

This song is complete and utter pap.
I don't appreciate it at all for it's musical merits.
I don't even like it at all.
But in my current state, the lyrics are relateable and that is why it is here.
In the future, I'm sure I will look this this and think;
WHAT A FUCKING PUSSY YOU WERE.










A place to crash
I Got You 
No need to ask 
I Got You 
Just get on the phone 
I Got You 
Come and pick you up 
If I have to 

Whats weird about it 
Cause were right at the end 
Mad about it 
Just figured it out in my head 
Im proud to say 
I Got U 

Go ahead and say goodbye 
I'll be alright 
Go ahead and make me cry 
I'll be alright 
And when you need a place 
To run to 
For better or worse 
I Got You 

We're falling apart 
Lets be bigger than that 
And remember 
The cold outdoors 
We were both alone 
Both surviving 
No drama no need for a show 
Just wanna say; 
I Got You

My Soul in a Small Black Box