Sunday 13 September 2009

Wii Shopping List

I'm getting paid soon, and games have been taking a back seat for too long.
I refuse to believe this is because I am 'growing up', and so am planning to spend atrocious amounts of money to try and revitalise my ailing Wii.



Muramasa: Demon Blade



How bloody beautiful is this game. I remember playing 'Odin Sphere' on PS2 and being blown away by how pretty it was, but totally lost on the concept, and honestly getting a bit bored. But because this one is a bit more hack'n'slash, I reckon my attention span will retain a bit more. Even if it doesn't, I will still force my way through it due to it's sheer beauty.






Cursed Mountain



This is a weird one. I have been pretty intrigued by this since announcement, as there has always been a mooted solid focus on exploration, taking your time, and beautiful surroundings. Reviews suggest that admittedly, it does look good for a Wii game. And to be honest, that is a prime factor in what I look for in a game nowadays. I'm quite good at forgiving shortcomings if what I'm looking at impresses me.





Metroid Prime Trilogy





Okay... So I've already ordered this, even though I have'nt been paid yet. Seriously though, HOW DOES IT ALL FIT ON ONE DISK?!

My Soul in a Small Black Box