Thursday 15 January 2009

The Emlist

I made this because the Emily and I are driving(!!) home tomorrow
And I was ASTOUNDED at the amount of horrific music that I have on my hard drive because of her.

This playlist is a celebration of that.

1. Mish Mash - Speechless
2. L-Marie (GTA3 Soundtrack) - Free Yourself
3. Phixx - Love Revolution
4. Cassie - Long Way To Go
5. Ace of Base - Life Is A Flower
6. Audio Club - Somethin' Serious
7. Celine Dion - Think Twice
8. Dream - He Loves You Not
9. FHM Girls - I Touch Myself
10. Filter - Take A Picture
11. Infernal - Self Control
12. Jessica Simpson - I Think I'm In Love
13. Joe Budden - Fire
14. Magnet - Lindsay Lohan
15. Lola - No Strings (Remix)
16. Nathan - Cold As Ice
17. S Club 8 - Sundown
18. Yummy Bingham - Come Get It
19. Jessica Simpson - A Public Affair

My Soul in a Small Black Box