Saturday 9 January 2010

Ke$ha - Dancing with Tears in my Eyes

WHY DO I EVEN LIKE THIS?
I know full well how awful it is.
I don't understand her image, the campaign, or why people are buying into her.
The whole album is about being a drunk whore.
WHY WHY WHY.


Here we go
welcome to my funeral
without you, I don't even have a pulse
all alone, it's dark and cold
with every move I die.

Here I goThis is my confessionalA lost causeI am so delusionalWith every move I die.
I have destroyed our love,It's gonePayback is sick,It's all my fault.
I'm dancing with tears in my eyesJust fighting to get through the nightI'm losing it...With every move I die.
I'm fading,I'm broken insideI've wasted the love of my lifeI'm losing itWith every move I die.
When did I become such a hypocrite?Double life, full of lies that you caught me inTrust me, I'm paying for it.With every move I die.
On the floorI am just a zombie.Who I am, is not who I wanna beI'm such a tragedy...With every move I die.
This is is and now you're really gone this timeNever once thought I'd be in pieces left behind.

My Soul in a Small Black Box