Thursday 30 April 2009

V V Brown - Shark In The Water



Sometimes I get my head in delay
Feelin' so lost
Tickin' you off
Now boy you know me well
You know I'm that kind of feeler
That kind of soft, that kind of silly

But when I'm in doubt
I open my mouth
And words come out
Words come out like...

Baby there's a shark in the water
There's something underneath my bed
Oh please believe I said
Baby there's a shark in the water
I caught them barking at the moon
You better get here soon

High in the sky, the song that I'm singing
The sweet little lie
A sly wolf's cry
Yes that's what I'm bringing
Some tricks up my sleeve
For noticing me
Wouldn't cause you any harm
I just want you in my arms
I can't help, I can't help myself

Right is right
Rules are rules
But this feels more like April Fools
Just winding you up...
Jack be nimble
Jack be quick
Please don't make too much of it
It ain't that serious...

My Soul in a Small Black Box