Friday 13 March 2009

Lady Gaga - Fooled Again, Honest Eyes



I have been waiting for this for a very long time.

See the lonely girl
Out on the weekend
Trynna make it pay
She can't relate to joy
Although she tries to speak it
She can't begin to say...
'The boy fooled me again
He loves me all up
But I'm so down today'

See the lonely girl
In Hollywoood on the weekend
Trynna make it pay

It's been a hard day
A harder night
The rockstar's grifrield
She lost the fight
Well, 'it's alright baby
I'm nobody's mother
But I don't want this last cigarette to be over.'

You fooled me again
With your honest, honest, honest eyes
Again
Fooled me again
With your dirty mouth
Full of honest lies
You're so honest
Full of shh...
Honest.

It's been 2 days
Since she left home
She dries her eyes
And picks up her microphone
She sings:
'It's alright baby,
I'm nobody's mother
Just don't want this last cigarette to be over.'

YOU'RE SO FRICKIN' HONEST.

My Soul in a Small Black Box