Thursday 19 March 2009

The Fever, The Focus



I'm going to see fucking Brand New with my Balmer on Saturday 27th June.
I have been waiting SO LONG for this.
And no matter how much my taste in music has changed, they are still without doubt the best band in the world.

This is the setlist I want them to play.
I'm crossing everything.



Luca
The Archer's Bows Have Broken
The Quiet Things That No-One Ever Knows

Acoustic section
Mix Tape
Moshi Moshi (Acoustic)
The No Seatbelt Song

In some kind of cool mash-up...
Sowing Season (Yeah)
Sic Transit Gloria... Glory Fades

The big guns
I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light
Jude Law and a Semester Abroad
Me vs. Maradonna vs. Elvis
You Won't Know

And just for me...
Play Crack The Sky
Jaws Theme Swimming
Luca (reprise)

My Soul in a Small Black Box