Thursday 27 November 2008

P!nk - Sober




Without being dramatic
I don't really know what to do anymore.
My life is really shit.
And I'm not upset.
It's crystal clear, which is probably the scary thing.




I dont want to be girl who laughts the loudest
Or the girl who never wants to be alone.
I dont want to be that call at 4 o clock in the morning.
Cus im the only one in the world who wont be home.

sun is blinding.
stay up again.
i am finding.
Thats not the way i want my story to end

Im safe, up high.
Nothing can touch me.
Why do i feel this party's over?

No pain, inside.
Your my protection.
But how do i feel this good sober?

I dont want to be the girl who has to fill the silence.
The quiet scares me because it screams the truth.
Please dont tell me that we had that conversation.
Cus i wont remember, safe your breathe, cus whats the use.

night is coming.
And it whispers to me softly 'come and play'.
i am falling.
And if i ever still go im the only one to blame.

Coming down
Spinning round
Looking for myself
Sober


When its good, then its good. Its all good till it goes bad.
Till you try and find the you that you once had.
I have heard myself cry never again.
Brokern down in agony, tryin to find a friend.

My Soul in a Small Black Box