Sunday 9 November 2008

If we're being children

And posting our opinions in bulletins on myspace
I'm not one to miss getting on the bandwagon.



You're 18.
Grow the fuck up, you child.

If you can't handle social interaction, maybe you should just stay in.
That would be a lot easier than inevitably letting down all the people around you.

I don't know why I'm searching for something that's not there.
I always thought it would be pretty easy to be friends with everyone, and by now I know that there are certain situations where things are best left unsaid.
But if I didn't think you could handle it, I would never have put either of us in this kind of position.
I am an adult, and I am not an idiot, I have been through this too many times before.

If I'm being harsh, it's because your motives and ways of dealing are so incredibly out of line it's not even funny. Evaluate yourself before you tell me how important I am, because you are wasting my time.

I don't want to care.
I used to pity, now I can't even use that as an excuse.
You are fully aware of what you are doing.
You are not that stupid.



For the record
I'm not brave enough to post this.
and THIS IS NOT A DIARY.

My Soul in a Small Black Box