Saturday 9 May 2009

Keri Hilson - In A Perfect World



Been meaning to tribute this for ages...

This album is outstanding.
She has totally pulled a gem out of the bag here, which is a shame as she gets criticised and sidelined so much.
Trumps Beyonce's 'I Am', and at least on par with Rihanna's 'Good Girl Gone Bad'.
Plus 'Tell Him The Truth' is possibly the most dramatic and emotional slow-jam ballad in the world ever.

Long live Queen Hilson.

Where Did He Go?
People always ask me
Why he's got me wearing all black...
And I ask them
'Where did he go?


Set Your Money Up

We don't like them broke boys
We don't like them broke boys...

Turnin' Me On

If you're fly as hell
Sawgga like brown skin poppin'
You know just how to drop them
You know just how I like it
'And if you do then get the F around me...'

My Soul in a Small Black Box