Friday 6 February 2009

The Fray - The Fray



Happiness
Careful child,
Light the fuse and get away
Because happiness throws a shower of sparks.


We Build Then We Break
I don't know you but I know what you did to her
She told me and I happen to believe her too
They will be 3 steps behind
You will not know what's got you
Oh so you're sorry now
All is not well, it's not ended


Say When

I come across you
lost and broken
You're coming to
but you're slow in waking
You start to shake
You still haven't spoken,
what happened?
They're coming back
and you just dont know when
You want to cry
but there's nothing comin'
They're gonna push
until you give in,
say when.
Now we're here
and it turns to chaos
Hurricane
coming all around us
Double crack
throws you back from the window,
you stay low
It all began
with the man and country
Every plan
sends another century around again
Another nation fallen
Maybe god
can be on both sides
Of the gun never understood why
Some of us never get it so good,
so good.
Some of this was here before us
All of this will go after us
Never stops until we give in.

My Soul in a Small Black Box